Name: TASK VISION PROFESSIONAL ADJUSTABLE & REVERSIBLE BED PRISM SPECTACLES GLASSES
Must be logged in to see the price.
TASK VISION PROFESSIONAL ADJUSTABLE & REVERSIBLE BED PRISM SPECTACLES GLASSES
Task-Vision Professional Prism Glasses have a unique open frame design that allows the user to adjust the telescope prism arm up and down and fully adjustable viewing angles and stay fixed in necessary position. Flip up function allow the user to lift up the prism glasses rather than take them off.
Can be used for watching TV, Reading and so much more because of the adjustable and reversible feature.
- Fit Over your prescription glasses
- Adjustable viewing angle - Flip up and stay in place
- Reversible prisms allows user to lie on their stomach or view straight ahead when they can not view normally.
- Beneficial to patients that are confined to the same position for long periods or suffer from Osteoporosis, Arthritis, Spine or Neck injury or Stroke disabilities
- MRI- patients may be scanned Head First or Feet First with an identical view outside of the MRI magnet. Special non ferrous screws are used, which has no interference with the MRI
- Bicyclists- Long distance or endurance bicyclist can view straight ahead of them while still having peripheral vision - Sport strap included for stability
- Used for belaying while rock climbing - Sport strap included for stability
(1.5" between prisms. Prisms 1"x1.5")
Click here to print or view brochure (page 1)
Click here to print or view brochure (page 2)
Click here to print or view brochure (page 3)